Banquet Contract & Policies
- All Weddings require a $500 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit. A 50% payment and is due 4 weeks prior to the event with final payment due 10 days prior to the event. Local checks, certified checks or cash required. Weddings and large events cannot be paid by credit cards.
- 10 Days prior to your event, we must be notified of your final count. This amount will be the amount you are responsible for even if fewer guests attend.
- There is a guaranteed minimum requirement of 30 guests Sunday through Friday, and 40 guests on Saturday. We reserve the right to substitute an alternate room should events that day warrant a change. Room assignments are not guaranteed & may change unless guaranteed in a written agreement.
- All events are reserved for up to a 3-hour time frame, unless otherwise agreed upon. This does not include time used for decorating. Extended hours may be arranged beyond the 3 hours at $50 per 30 minutes, schedule permitting.
- All food and beverage sales are subject to current NYS sales tax and 20% administrative charge. All prices are subject to change with advance notice. Administrative surcharge is not a gratuity. The administrative fee is for the administration of the event. All employees are paid hourly and above the service wage. Additional gratuity paid directly to the servers is at the discretion of the host.
- Liquor, beverages or food cannot be brought into banquet rooms from outside sources with exception of cakes.
- No confetti, glitter or bubbles allowed. Cannot tap anything to walls, mirrors or wood. Liability for excessive damage or cleanup to premise or equipment will be charged accordingly.
- Any food remaining from a function, especially a buffet, but not limited to, will not be permitted to leave the premise.
- We reserve the right to refuse alcoholic beverages to anyone. We comply with the New York State Liquor Authority and cannot serve alcoholic beverages to anyone under 21 years of age. Shots are not included in any packages.
- All entertainment must be kept at a moderate sound level.
- We do not assume responsibility of any merchandise or articles left in banquet rooms, during or following the event.
- J’s White Elephant as the vender of these services will not be held liable for any guests that may attend any services provided by such.
- Due to current conditions prices may change without notice & choices may be limited.